30 letters - day 7
07. your ex- boyf/girlf ex boyf, you’re an amazing person who has affected my life so much. i’m so glad that i became such good friends w. you in 8th grade and evn tho we have grown apart a little, i’m glad we still make time for each other. you’re so important to me and you taught me so much. you also kindof made my fear of feelings concrete, though aha because liking...
30 letters - day 6
06. a stranger stranger, your friend came into michael’s once and told me about how you’d both been in the day before and you weren’t in my line, but were talking about me. you should come back in and say hi to me. you sounded nice haha and i’m always up for new friends :)
30 letters - day 5
05. your dreams dreams, i’m excited for you to act. happen. i always get such mixed reactions about what my major is. people are either like “zoology? that’s rly cool!” or “that’s random, why would you pick that???” and i just wish evryone could understand how excited i am to evn have the teeniest tiniest chance of working w. wild animals. that’s...
30 letters - day 4
04. your sibling (or close relative) chels, you’re my sister and my best friend. you get on my nerves sometimes, but there’s no way i’d evr wanna be w/o you. you’ve been a great older sister - you’re always there to listen to me if i’m upset, no matter what foolish thing it might be about. and, you always give such good advice. you understand me so well and i...
30 letters - day 2 & 3
02. your crush heeeey - i guess i could still consider you a crush, but i’m not sure if you evr really were because emotions confuse me. i’m best off avoiding anything besides happiness/anger, and evn that gets me in trouble sometimes. i haven’t talked to you in maybe a week and a half, which is my fault, for sending you that awkward message. i’m sorry i ruined what i...
30 letters - day 1
01. best friend(s) - liz, we used to butt heads a lot, but you’ve become my backbone over the past two yrs. we’ve known each other since 7th grade, which is weird to think about, because after we were good friends that year, we pretty much stopped talking to each other and only hung out sometimes because of mutual friends. hanging out w. you so much my junior/senior years has been...